Monday, October 1, 2007

and the winner is...

Well, another year has come and gone, and another year I have failed to meet my self-imposed expectations.

But, here who won:


Full standings:


(You can click on it to make it larger. But all you really need to know is that I finished in 7th place.)

Now, there was previously some talk about a "keepers" league. And the thought was, that, since we didn't want to pay for the Yahoo plus league, we would somehow keep track of our our teams and our players, then each choose who we want to keep (I think we previously decided on 3) and somehow preserve our lineups for that purpose.

So... um... someone get on that. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I finished in fourth :(

We don't need to line up our keepers until before the next season begins.